- Accept Buyer's Offer to Purchase and initial good faith deposit to open escrow.
- Submit documents and information to escrow holder, such as: addresses of lien holders, tax receipts, equipment warranties, home warranty contracts, any leases and/or rental agreements.
- Approves and signs the escrow instructions, grant deed and other related documents required to complete the transaction.
- Orders inspections, receives clearances and approves final reports and/or repairs to the property as required by the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (Deposit Receipt).
- Fulfills any remaining conditions specified in the contract and/or escrow instructions; approves the pay off demands and/or beneficiary's statements.
- Approve any final changes by signing amendments to the escrow instructions or contract.