- Tenders a written offer to purchase (or accepts the Seller's counter-offer) accompanied by a good faith deposit amount.
- Approves and signs the escrow instructions and other related instruments required to complete the transaction.
- Approve the preliminary report or title commitment and any property disclosure or inspection report required in the purchase and sale agreement.
- Approves and signs new loan documents and fulfills any remaining conditions contained in the contract, lender's instructions and/or the escrow instructions.
- Deposit funds necessary to close the escrow.
- Approve any changes by signing amendments in the escrow instructions.